- To provide the highest standard of service excellence to customers in the aquarium in accordance with Aquaria KLCC established policies and procedures.
- To handle customer complaints, feedback and lost & found and report to superior for appropriate follow up and action.
- To complete monthly customer survey report and other tasks as directed by your superior to achieve the overall objective of the department.
- To practice Customer Courtesy and Safety is “NUMBER ONE” priority.
- Responsible to sign off each zones checklist before opening the aquarium to guest.
- Responsible to ensure all safety rules & regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Responsible for checking on cleanliness of every zones and work area.
- Be a role model in the aquarium by maintaining a positive mental attitude as well as professional appearance and ethics towards all aquarium guests, staffs and superior at all times.
- To observe safety / emergency / evacuation procedures at all times in the aquarium.
- To attend daily briefing with the Customer Service Supervisor or Operations Executive.
- To assume other functions and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Extra assignments from time to time (for Interns only)
- Minimum SPM/STPM / DIPLOMA.
- Young, cheerful and energetic.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in hotel, tourism or customer service industry.
- Possess positive and outstanding customer service skills.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English, knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality and like to communicate with people.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
- Able to work on weekends/public holidays.
- Part time work on semester break or weekend.
Please submit your update CV to email@example.com
. Only short listed candidates we will call for interview.