RM 21,200 for 4 hours; inclusive of 200 pax Aquaria KLCC entrance ticket (Adult & Child)
Next subsequent hour
- 4 hours usage of Aquatheatre @ Aquaria KLCC
- Holding area @ Grouper Hall
- PA system & projector usage
- Rostrum (Logo printout to be prepared by client)
- Registration counter
- Welcome signage on plasma (Artwork to be provided by client)
- Special mascot appearance of Rocky/Okie (Upon request and subject to availability)
- Event will be coordinated by Aquaria KLCC crew members
- Food & Beverage- Only From RM 74 onwards
- Additional entrance ticket- Adult RM 32, Child RM 25
- Underwater banner- RM 477 inclusive of printing & installation
- Goody bag- Subject to customer requirement, Starting from RM 21 per bag
- Discovery Hunt- RM 8 per pax
- Junior Aquarist Activity Book- RM 4 per book
Signature Venue of Aquaria KLCC
Oceanic view with a giant aquarium screen
Link to underwater tunnel
- Large round table for 10 pax/ table maximum 10 tables (90 pax)
- Dim yellow
- Blue florescence
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates stated above are inclusive of 6% GST.
- Venue rental is strictly for the said venue only. Extra charges may apply for other venues utilized.
- Venue rental is based on a first-come, first-serve basis and subsequent payment of security deposit.
- The security deposit is equivalent to 20% of the event package fee and to be paid in addition to the event package fee(s).
- Venue rental may vary based on normal season, peak season and super peak season of Aquaria KLCC. The rental may also vary depending on the date of the proposed event.
- Full payment of venue rental is payable upon confirmation (non-refundable).
- Arrangement and other charges, 50% of the payment is due upon confirmation. The balance has to be settled two (2) weeks prior to event date.
- Any request for early closure of Aquaria KLCC for an event will be charged based on our season chart.
- All payments shall are to be made payable to Aquawalk Sdn. Bhd. (Maybank Account No. : 5143 5671 2472)
- Any and all set-up is to be done after normal operation hours before the event and dismantling is to be conducted appropriately after the event. (prior discussion necessary)
- Clients to submit drawings/sketches/layout plan/concept to Aquaria KLCC for approval. In-house rules are attached for your reference.
- All events held at Aquaria KLCC are required to comply with the rules and regulations of Aquawalk Sdn. Bhd. In the case whereby the nature of the event is in contradiction with the policies of Aquawalk Sdn. Bhd., we reserve the right to refuse to host the event in out establishment.
- Additional charges and entrance tickets are to be paid at the ticketing counter on the event date.
- Other terms applied shall be as stipulated by the management of Aquawalk Sdn. Bhd.
*Aquaria KLCC reserves the right to change pricing without prior notice.
How to book?
Please call +603 2333 1888 or email email@example.com